A list of the Prince William Farmers Markets for 2019 can be found here. Our area residents look forward to having fresh fruit and vegetables all summer!
- The Exit 40 Farmer’s Market previously held at Heathcote will now be held at La Grange on Thursdays from 3:00-7:00 beginning May 9th.
- The City of Manassas Farmers Market is held on Thursdays beginning April 11 and Saturdays beginning April 13th. The farmers market is located on Tudor Lane in Manassas on Saturdays. Their Thursday location is at Harris Pavilion on Center Street.
- The Gainesville Farmers Market by Community Foodworks and Gainesville United Methodist Church will be starting on April 28th. It will be held on Milestone Court at Gainesville United Methodist Church.
- Buckland Farm Market is located on Route 29 going in to Warrenton. They are open daily and provide fresh produce, meats, cheeses, breads, and other baked goods.
- The Nokesville Farmers Market is held on Saturdays beginning May 4th on Fitzwater Drive.